It’s easy to enter the Pearson National Teaching Awards and it makes such a difference!
The Pearson National Teaching Awards operates the following policies:
- Entries must be received from a school or college. If you are a member of the public, please click here to complete the Thank a Teacher form instead
- Schools can enter more than one nominee per category, but the entries must be unique; they can also enter other nominees in to other categories.
- An individual may only be entered into one category in any given awards year, unless, in the case of whole school, or FE Team awards they are also members of a wider team being entered, in which case, that person must not be the primary team contact.
- Previous Teaching Award winners cannot be entered for further Pearson National Teaching Awards.
- If the nominee will be retiring before April 2020 they are not eligible to be entered for a Teaching Award.
- Please ensure you have read the entry guidelines. One of our judges has also created a myth-buster. You can also read our frequently asked questions.
To enter simply visit our entry forms page and click on the relevant award catgeory. If you can’t complete the form in one sitting, choose to save and continue and either copy the link or enter your email address and the link will be emailed to you enabling you to your part-completed form which you can then access from any computer, in order to continue and finish.
The deadline for entry submissions is midnight on Sunday 23rd February 2020.
It means such a lot to be entered into these awards, don’t miss the opportunity for your school or college to be a part of it!