• The Award for FE Team of the Year
  • Eastleigh College
  • Eastleigh, Hampshire

The Hospitality and Catering team is enthusiastic and dynamic. They strive for excellence at every level, ensuring that each student has an outstanding learning experience. They work tirelessly to ensure that their students are work ready and have the skills to go out into industry, whilst inspiring them at every stage in the classroom with countless trips, guest chefs and competitions; both local and national! As a result of their dedication, 98% of learners who left the department last year went into full-time employment in the Hospitality and Catering Industry, and the remaining 2% went on to Higher Education courses. This is a true testament to their hard work and dedication.