Does this teacher or headteacher demonstrate a lifelong record of achievement?
- Please ensure you read through the entry guide, eligibility, criteria and questions carefully before submitting your entry.
- This award is open to all qualified teachers and headteachers approaching the end of their career.
- Entries from state and independent schools are welcome.
- All entrants in this category must hold qualified teacher status.
The focus of the Pearson Teaching Awards criteria is teaching and learning.
- Please think about the core question and address the category criteria when completing your entry.
- Criteria questions are designed as a prompt to help you in formulating your entry and to give guidance on the type of questions that panel members will be exploring to compile their shortlist of finalists.
- It is recommended that you provide written evidence and examples to support your statements wherever possible. Additional evidence can be shown to our judges when they visit your school, should your nominee be shortlisted. Please therefore do not include external hyperlinks in this document.
- It is recommended that you write approximately, but not more than 250 words per section.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
- Once the form is completed a member of the senior management team should click submit at the bottom of this form by midnight on Sunday 10th March 2019. If you are not a member of the senior management team you can submit the form but a member of the SMT must be aware of the entry.
- Please complete all criteria question boxes below.
- Please remember that we recommend approximately 250 words per criteria.
- Please note, incomplete entries will not go forward for shortlisting.