How do team members work together to provide teaching and learning opportunities that inspire and engage pupils in order to help them achieve their full academic and social potential?
- Please ensure you read through the entry guide, eligibility, criteria and questions carefully before submitting your entry.
- This award is open to all FE colleges in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- FE teams can involve teaching and non-teaching staff. There is no set number of individuals in any team and teams can work at a number of college clusters.
- This is your opportunity to tell us about a team of individuals that you are especially proud of; who are doing exceptional work that you feel deserves to be recognised and celebrated.
- Entries from state and independent colleges are welcome.
The focus of the Pearson Teaching Awards criteria is teaching and learning.
- Please think about the core question and address the category criteria when completing your entry.
- Criteria questions are designed as a prompt to help you in formulating your entry and to give guidance on the type of questions that panel members will be exploring to compile their shortlist of finalists.
- It is recommended that you provide written evidence and examples to support your statements wherever possible. Additional evidence can be shown to our judges when they visit your school, should your nominee be shortlisted. Please therefore do not include external hyperlinks in this document.
- It is recommended that you write approximately, but not more than 250 words per section.
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY
- Once the form is completed the Principal should click submit at the bottom of this form by midnight on Sunday 10th March 2019. Alternatively, if you are not the Principal you can submit the form but the Principal must be aware of the entry.
- Please complete all criteria question boxes below.
- Please remember that we recommend approximately 250 words per criteria.
- Please note, incomplete entries will not go forward for shortlisting.